I am slow at this update but we will see if I can catch up. Courtney did Jr. Cheerleading this year and she liked it. She also had a valentines party but it was called a manners tea. She did dances with a partner and then they ate cake as a class. They still had to sit with their dance partner. It was cute and she did great. Here are some pictures of Courtney.

Then this is what my car looks like after someone t-boned me taking Courtney to school one day.
Last Saturday it snowed and this is what my front steps looked like and the kids of course loved it too.
The kids and I got This for Blake for Valentines' Day.
And Blake got this for Courtney...
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for tracking me down! Your kids are getting so big! Great blog, by the way :)
Post a Comment